Like I said in the "About Me" section, Daniel proposed on Christmas Eve (more like just after midnight on Christmas Day).
Here is our first picture.
Remember it was after midnight and it had rained all day...We were exhausted!!

This picture was taken Christmas Day after we'd had a little sleep.

We have chosen October 9th, 2010 as our wedding day. Yes, we checked the football schedules and hunting schedules (since Daniel is a Game Warden that was important). All the important teams are playing away games on October 9th that the date was set.
Wedding plans are in full swing. The ceremony will be in Beatrice Alabama at Beatrice Baptist Church and the reception at The Hybart House in Monroeville, AL.
Last weekend my Mom, two of my bridesmaids, Mom's best friend and I went dress shopping and after only 12 dresses I found the one. So....Dress, Check!
Now I am searching for Bridesmaids dresses, shoes, and my shoes. Any suggestions on this search? Know anyone who will make bridesmaids dresses? That may be our best option.
No comments:
Post a Comment