BG code

Mobify

19 March 2010

St.Patty's day in a blur...

St. Patrick's Day came and went in a whirlwind of activity. So much so that I am writing this now (2 days later) for my own sake so I don't forget the date of so many special events. To start the day, Beth (my roommate from college) was schedule for a c-section at 8:30am. Everything went as planned and baby Cooper Allen Prine was born on St. Patty's day.



March 17th is also Stephanie (my cousin) and Bill's anniversary. CONGRATULATIONS you two. 3 years!!

After all the excitement there was more to come...Daniel and I closed on our house Wednesday afternoon. That was WILD. I say wild because so many people were there for the festivities. (pictures to come soon of the party). Daniel and I were there of course, Uncle Andy, the lawyer, the Bank Rep, My parents, and my bosses, Harvey and Kevin. Daniel and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Although I think Kevin and Harvey were there lobbying for hunting and fishing privileges. ;-)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment