BG code

Mobify

15 February 2011

Where Have We Been??

We are still here! I've been slacking lately and haven't really updated the blog. The last few months have been super busy for Daniel with hunting season in full swing. He has been working so much! We have been busy and I haven't blogged about several fun things. In December our family welcomed a new member(my cousin Stephanie's daughter), Mary Rutherford Rogers "Mae."


And Big Brother Miller is teaching her to say "War Eagle" already!


Daniel and I had a wonderful First Christmas, celebrating in Troy, Abbeville and Beatrice. We loved driving home from Abbeville in the snow on Christmas night.
It has been such a cold winter here in South Alabama that these warm weather lovers have stayed indoors where it's warm.
Now that it's warming up we are dying to get out and get back to work and finish up the porch and yard so we can enjoy it all this summer. I promise pictures coming soon of the progress. 










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment