Many of you have heard me talk about my cousin Marshall, who is more like a brother to me than a cousin. He and I are 7 months apart in age and have lived together for 7 years on and off depending on what wonderful adventure he was partaking in at the time. In April, exactly one year to the day they got engaged he and Jessie, as I call her, got married. It was a beautiful day for a wedding and the the bride and groom as well as the ceremony were gorgeous.
On the Friday before, Mom, Sunny and I attended and helped host Jessica's Bridesmaids Luncheon.
That's Jessie in the front center (in light blue).
Here is Jessica's mother (in the polka dot dress), her grandmother on the right, and her aunts.
On Friday night we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the Country Club in Monroeville.
Sunny and Tom
Daniel and I. Can you tell I got a little emotional and cried??
Mother, Aunt Becky (Marshall's Mom) and Uncle Andy
Sunny, Stephanie and I
Here's a picture of our whole family, well, minus Miller and Mae, Miller was sick and had to stay home :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment