When we arrived in our room this greeted us, then Mickey Mouse called to welcome us to Disney.
Our first day was spent at the Animal Kingdom. We went straight to the safari when we arrived. The animals were all out and moving around early.
Our favorite part of Animal Kingdom was the bird show. All I can say is WOW!!!
Look at this beautiful eagle.
A BUGS LIFE!!!
Mickey's Jungle Parade
I was absolutely IN LOVE with all the decorations at The Magic Kingdom. Everything was all decorated for fall and Halloween. I'm pretty sure I spent the first 5 minutes in the park taking pictures of decorations.
When we arrived.
Notice the crane in the background :-( they are doing repairs to the castle and building a completely castle for the new section of the park.)
Our first stop was at the Hall of Presidents. I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to take pictures...oops!
Here we are on the Orbiter ride.
More decorations...HA!
Waiting for the Light Parade
While we waited for the parade Cinderella's Castle was changing colors.
One afternoon we went to Downtown Disney to look around. As you can see, Daniel had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment