Everyone caught a warm and cozy nap.

The month of October has been a busy wedding month. On October 6th, Daniel's step brother Manly married his fiance' Becky in Josephine, AL. The setting was gorgeous and Becky was stunning. We had a great family weekend with their close friends.



Sweet Lincy
Uncle Daniel doing what he does...picking
Jennifer, Rachael, Daniel, Chris and Manly
Daniel and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on October 9th. I can't believe we've been married 2 years already. I guess it is true, "Time flies when you're having fun."
Daniel and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary on October 9th. I can't believe we've been married 2 years already. I guess it is true, "Time flies when you're having fun."
Our friends Hunter and Tara got married on the 13th of October in Mapesville, AL and Daniel was in their wedding as well. Here is a link to their photographers page with a sample of their wedding pictures. AMAZING!! I might be just a little partial by saying "Wes is so talented and makes great pictures," but he is, and he did make our wedding pictures also.




No comments:
Post a Comment