BG code

Mobify

15 April 2013

Telling our Parents

On March 26th, Daniel's Mom and Melissa came to Chestnut for the day to hangout and see the sites around Monroe County. I got a new camera for my birthday and Melissa and I wanted to go out and experiment with our cameras. We spent the day exploring train tunnels and old churches. That afternoon we went home to start preparing dinner for everyone, my parents were coming to eat also.

We found out at our first appointment that our due date was expected to be November 10th, which is the day after Mrs. Ginger's birthday. HOW EXCITING!!!! Daniel and I worked all day on Monday preparing dinner for the next night and planning how we would tell our parents this exciting news. We made this picture and wrapped it up as a birthday gift for Mrs. Ginger and made Easter baskets for Mom and Dad and Daniel's Dad and Stepmom.


Daniel told his Mom that we had a gift for her that she needed so we were giving her an early birthday gift.

Mom and Dad came over later and we gave them an Easter Basket with the picture gift wrapped inside. I wish I had recorded Mom trying to figure out the picture then her screaming.

That Saturday, the 30th, we told Mr. Danny and Sandy the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment