BG code

Mobify

14 January 2012

Pinterest

I'm not sure if you are familiar with Pinterest or not, but it seems to be filling up my time lately. I can't seem to stop pinning sewing and cooking ideas to my "boards." In the last few weeks we have had two dinners from Pinterest and I've made several projects from my "boards" as well. Both items are for friends or my sister-in-law who are expecting children. Here's the first

Burp Cloths


Here's the link to the tutorial I followed. It Rocked!

Here's how mine turned out.



One "fancy" and one "casual." I went with the more casual since I didn't know at the time that that my brother and sis-in-law are having a girl.

Project #2

A Nursing Cover



Here's the link for this tutorial. Great as well.

And the one Mom and I made:




There are many more projects in waiting. I can't wait to get started. Mama came over to help me on the first major project, the nursing cover. I had lots of questions and she was a HUGE help. Ive done very little sewing before now and she had lots of great tips and tricks.

Since the nursing cover went well I made a second one on my own and shoes for Tally.









No comments:

Post a Comment