BG code

Mobify

14 May 2012

Chestnut Golf Cart

Daniel has been looking for the perfect golf cart for driving through the woods at our house. For months he's searched Craig's list for exactly what he wanted. Nothing was ever available or the price wasn't right. On Saturday we decided we would give the "old Samurai" a try. We knew it had been sitting up and would need some work to get it going again but that's ok, we were prepared for a little work. On Sunday Mom, Dad and I went to see of we could at least get it to Chestnut to have nearby so we could do the work needed. To our surprise, the little guy started up with only a new battery. After a little elbow grease and "adjusting" by Dad, it was ready to go. We actually drove it to Chestnut and then all over the property at home. Check it out!!

Before the cleaning. We took out the nasty carpet and the ratty old tire cover. I think it needs a new paint job (Mrs Deedie;-)) and an Auburn tire cover. Here is what I was thinking:



Daniel said "No" to my painting idea (Sorry Mrs Deedie).  I thought flowers on the hood would be great. I guess they don't go well in the woods and they would stand out just a little bit. Maybe a camo pattern will be better. BOO!

The hood strap is awesome, huh?


Still cleaning the windows.
This is going to be a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment