When Daniel has to work weekends or nights, I spend my time reading or working on Pinterest projects. There is a great website out there called Goodreads that lets you connect with friends and share book reviews and what you are reading now. "Bookselves" are used to organize your books and share with friends. There is a "Read," "to-read," and "Currently Reading" shelf on the profile to organize books. Currently I am reading the Harry Potter series. I know, I'm a little late but I own and LOVE all the movies and thought I needed to see what I was missing in the books. There are a few small details that aren't in the movies that the books cover. Here is a link to my Goodreads profile if your a reader and want to join in the fun.
Then there is Pinterest...Oh how I love thee Pinterest. I have posted several projects in the past that I saw on Pinterest and made at home. Items like burp cloths for expecting friends, shoes for new babies and ear-bud holder for iPhone headphones. My "Sewing Ideas" board is HUGE!!! Stay tuned for more project posts, I have several in the works. If you haven't already, check it out. If your looking for home decor ideas, style ideas, jewelry, recipes, or holiday decorations, Pinterest has it.
Let me know if you are on either site, I'd love to follow you and share ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment