BG code

Mobify

09 May 2013

13 weeks

Baby Size: The size of a peach!

Countdown: 27 Weeks

Weight Gain: No Comment! Lets just say my scales lie and I prefer the scales at my doctor's office.

Maternity Clothes: A little of both. I can still wear some of my own shirts and my pants with a Bella Band. I will mix a few maternity clothes in and dresses are awesome!

Stretch Marks: none so far. Fingers crossed

Sleep: I'm on the downhill side of the extreme tiredness. I don't have all of my energy back, but I can totally tell a difference. During the extreme fatigue times, I would fall asleep anywhere. I have never known TIRED like that before. I am sleeping like a log most nights. Not many potty trips, maybe one, if any. It may be the afternoon walking or all this rain that we have had, but I have gotten lots of sleep. Is it possible to store sleep???

Best Moment this week: The sun came out and we got back to walking. Moved up to two miles. GO GROUP!!

Food Cravings: None so far. I'm still having food aversions and can't even think about eating "gooey" things. I will say I have had two shrimp po-boys since Saturday and they were delicious!

Symptoms: A few headaches this week and last. Not too bad. Still having night time (after 7pm) nausea. Haven't been SICK yet. Praise The Lord! Still having nose bleeds (started in week 3 and I didn't realize why.)

What I Miss: nothing really. I thought I would miss sleeping on my stomach but it hasn't crossed my mind.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Doctor's appointment tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment