BG code

Mobify

26 May 2013

16 weeks

Baby Size: The size of a avocado!

Countdown: 24 Weeks

Weight Gain: It literally varies from day to day.

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a little of both. I have a few shirts and dresses that are "normal" clothes that work fine. I'm in between and it's a little annoying. My clothes are a little tight, and maternity clothes are too big. Ugh.

Stretch Marks: none so far. Fingers crossed. I'm using coconut oil and
Johnson's Baby Oil gel with Shea and CoCo Butter.

Sleep: I've been sick again this week with this sinus crud so it hasn't been easy to sleep. However, I can nap anytime anywhere. The humidifier has really helped. Oh, and the BOPPY pillow...WOW!! A friend from work loaned me hers and its been a lifesaver. It's so comfortable and I have to fight Daniel for it every night.

Best Moment this week: It's been a rough week with this sickness. Molley has had a rough week with her tummy and she hasn't been eating. The best moment was probably Thursday when Molls started eating after 3 days of nothing.

Food Cravings: None so far. Still having a few food aversions.

Symptoms: Not many, I think some of this stuffiness in related to pregnancy, and some a virus. Mama and Daniel and both caught whatever it is from me. I did throw up for the first time this week but again, I think it was from all the congestion. There was no nausea involved.

What I Miss: nothing that really stands out.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Doctor's appointment June 10th. Mama, Mrs. Ginger, and Charlie Kate are going to this appointment with us. We are having a "Sneak Peak" ultrasound and will hopefully find out the baby's gender.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment