
Baby Size: The size of a apple!
Countdown: 23 Weeks
Weight Gain: Holding steady this week.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maternity clothes.
Stretch Marks: none so far.
Fingers crossed. Still using coconut oil and
Johnson's Baby Oil gel with Shea and CoCo Butter.
Sleep: going well. Making a few more potty trips this week
Best Moment this week: I think I'm starting to feel the baby move.
Food Cravings: No real cravings but oh my goodness, Watermelon is delicious!!!
Symptoms: Im still stuffy and my feet are killing me. I'm on a mission to find comfortable shoes now.
What I Miss: nothing that really stands out.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Doctor's appointment June 10th. Mama, Mrs. Ginger, and Charlie Kate are going to this appointment with us. We are having a "Sneak Peak" ultrasound and will hopefully find out the baby's gender.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment