BG code

Mobify

12 June 2013

18 weeks! It's a....

On June 10th we had our 18 week appointment. We scheduled a "sneak peak" ultrasound and planned for both of our mothers to go with us to the appointment.
Check out this crew!


We all went to the doctors office for the big surprise.

We found out we are having a BOY!!!!



Baby Size: The size of a sweet potato!

Countdown: 22 Weeks

Weight Gain: Holding steady this week.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maternity clothes. I do have a few shirts that still work.

Stretch Marks: none so far. Fingers crossed. Still using coconut oil and Johnson's Baby Oil gel with Shea and CoCo Butter.

Sleep: Still going well. I do miss sleeping on my back. I wake up on my back sometimes and it scares me to death. My hands fall asleep and that wakes me up.

Best Moment this week: Finding out we're having a boy and knowing for sure that I feel him moving.

Food Cravings: Still no real cravings.

Symptoms: Nothing major to speak of, just a little ligament pain here and there.

What I Miss: sleeping on my back and we went to the river this past weekend and I really missed water skiing, but it's totally worth it to sit out.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Picking out his name and decorating the nursery.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment