
I'm still not having any cravings to mention, I'm just hungry. I do prefer "food," over sandwiches, sweets or snacks.
This little man is very active lately. He's always moving around and Daniel felt him kick for the first time a few weeks back on July 2nd. He actually kicked Mom back this week when she was shaking my tummy where he was kicking.
I haven't had many symptoms, still a bloody nose on occasion and leg cramps or aches a few times at night.
We have begun work on the nursery. Mom painted the walls and Dad and Daniel have worked their fingers off getting the crib and dresser ready for our fella. The crib was my Jenny Lind and the dresser is one that I found in an antique mall. The furniture just needs a little paint and it will be ready. Here are a few pictures of the nursery progress.

We've moved the armoire to the left of the window since this picture, but you can see the new grey walls. The pile of stuff in the bottom right corner...I refer to them as "blessings." We have had so many wonderful friends give, or loan us wonderful things to use.
The room has curtains now. Notice the tie backs for the curtains. They are Daniel's handy work. He had a set of deer antlers that he used for the tie backs. I love them!! He's so creative.

Oh yes, the bedding. I am working in the bedding. The crib skirt is complete and more pictures to come of the bedding.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment