

I think big sister, Molley, approves of the color.
All the furniture preparations took place in Dad's barn. Nursery furniture took over for a few weeks.
Daniel and Hoot n Nanny painted and glued and strengthened all of the vintage furniture for the nursery.

Daniel added his creative touch for the curtain tie backs. Aren't these piece for a little boy???

This was my Jenny Lind crib. Daniel and Daddy have updated and secured it just right for Tipp.


The old dresser and chair fit just right and Daniel's fish was a perfect touch for our vintage look.
Below is the opposite wall from the dresser. The baseball picture was a Pinterest project that says "Everyone commits errors...but His sacrifice will get you home." The big teddy bear has been part of our family since I was probably a year old. His name is "Papa Bear." I plan to use him for Tipp's monthly "Watch me grow" pictures. Any suggestions for cleaning the very large, very big teddy bear??

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment