We're ready for his arrival as far as his nursery goes and we have the car seat in the car. My bags are packed, just sitting in the nursery floor.
Tipp is still a super active little fella, rolling around and stretching. This makes breathing a little difficult but it isn't bad.
The past few months we've been busy. We went to an Auburn game and Tipp seemed to love all the noise. He was super active during the game and pep rally.

(30 weeks)

We have been blessed by our family and friends with three showers for Tipp. One at the bank where I work, one in Troy, and one in Beatrice.

The Bank shower (32 weeks)
The Beatrice Shower

Wonderful friends that came from Jackson for the shower.

Larry and Cindy Weaver and Bubba and Betty Jo Rikard.
Joy and I grew up next door to each other in Jackson.

(36 weeks)
Mama and Aunt Becky with their granddaughters, Becky and Charley Kate.

The past several weeks I've had major swelling in my feet and hands as well as a bout with cellulitis (first ER visit ever!). I've learned to just prop my feet up anywhere I can and it keeps the swelling to a manageable level.
Check out these beauties!!


Compression tights are HOT!! However, hey do help with the swelling.

I've taken a few pictures here and there of the progress of this growing belly.

(Here at 35 weeks)
A miserable picture but it shows the size if this baby.

37 weeks
(Miss Molley is ready for her little brother to arrive.)
I'm not having many symptoms these days. I have Braxton Hicks on occasion, indigestion and of course the swelling. I seem to be sleeping ok, some nights I have trouble finding a comfortable way to sleep but most of the time I'm out like a light.
Still no major cravings, haven't really had any this entire time. I have enjoyed peanut butter, apples, skittles, chips and salsa, and chocolate milk.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment