BG code

Mobify

02 November 2013

38 weeks

Wow!!! Time has truly flown by for the past 8 and half months. I can honestly say that pregnancy hasn't been as tough as I expected. The nausea wasn't fun by any means and moving around is a bit more involved these days but it isn't horrible.

Little man is still very active and not making any progress toward arrival. At my appointment on the 31st of October I still hadn't dilated any. It's possible that Tipp has dropped a few centimeters but he could have just been in a ball when the doctor measured my stomach.

I do look a little lower I guess. Maybe it's just the shirt.





And like a rag doll at the same time. Woof!!!

My feet and hands are still swollen and I don't get much relief from that fun side effect. Even raising them above my heart, they don't shrink much. It's cool! Not much longer.

I'm having indigestion these days and Tipp gets the hiccups almost every night for 20-30 minutes. Last night he decided to lay on my right side while I watched tv.




Mom and I had a great afternoon on Friday. We had pedicures and manicures. She rocks! It was very relaxing to have the swollen piggies pampered for just a little while.

8 days until our due date. My bags are packed and waiting. Now to get Daddy to pack a bag and we'll be set.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment